Cherry Blossom Girl

zaterdag, maart 08, 2008
Little bit



Hands down
I'm too proud, for love
But with eyes shut
It's you I'm thinking of
But how we move from A to B it can't be up to me
Cause I don't know
Eye to eye
Theigh to Theigh
I let go

I think I'm a little bit
Little bit
A little bit in love with you
But only if you're a little bit
Little bit
Little bit
In lalalala love with me

And for you I keep my legs apart
And forget about my tainted heart
And I will never ever be the first to say it
But still I, game over… I…
I would do it
Push the button, Pull the trigger
Climb a mountain, Jump off a cliff
Cause you know baby I love you love you
A little bit

I would do it
You'd say it
You'd mean it
I would let you do it
It was you and I and I only

Come here, Stay with me
Stroke me, Back the head
Cause I would give anything
Anything
To have you as my man

Little bit
Little bit
A little bit in love with you
But only if you're a little bit
Little bit
Little bit
In lalalala love with me


Lykke Li

Labels:

posted by Cherry Blossom Girl @ 4:35 p.m.  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:06 p.m., Anonymous Anoniem said…

    Super liedje hé, ik had het ook al even doorgekregen van mijn vriend...

     
  • At 1:49 p.m., Anonymous Anoniem said…

    nieuwe stek www.babettesfeest.blogspot.com

     
  • At 10:44 a.m., Anonymous Anoniem said…

    een leuke kennismaking!

     
  • At 8:11 p.m., Blogger Bad, Mean, Ugly said…

    yawn....tijd voor iets nieuws?

     
Een reactie posten
<< Home
 

© 2006 Cherry Blossom Girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 

Web This Blog
Eef, zonder meer
Name: Cherry Blossom Girl
Home: Limburg, Belgium
About Me: Altijd onderweg op het pad dat het leven is. Dromend en klaarwakker, eenvoudig en gecompliceerd, grommelend en genietend dans ik door de dagen...

See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Voor blog. Make your own badge here.


Verleden tot heden
Blogburen
Beestenboel